Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Reason Why You Should Buy From I’s Colour.com


 Internet shopping is getting popular nowadays. People are prefer to spend time to shop on internet, instead of go shopping in mall. Let’s talk about the internet history a little bit. For example, from my personal experiences in China, when I was 5-year-old, my parents didn't know what was internet. Internet was still developing during that time. Later on, I was experienced the internet development at home and school: at first, you need to unplug your home phone cable, and connect to desktop to connect internet. The internet was really slow during that time. You might need to wait for couple minutes to open a page, and your home phone won’t be able to receive call while you were surfing on internet. Internet still not really popular during that time, and some people were not even know what was email. Internet surfing was not cheap in China. It was not every family could offer it. When I was in Middle School, I heard the DHL (I am not sure if that was the right way to call.), or cable was available in China. Online game was getting popular because the internet speed was faster than past. About couple years later, I saw the eBay on newspaper. Sooner or later, Amazon and eBay were getting popular, and it was eventually, some people created website, blog, and other software to support the online business.

  If you use any search engine to search sunglasses, you can see millions of result from Google, Yahoo, and Bing Search engine. You might just random click into these websites to check it out the sunglasses you want. However, you get a hard time to make a decision to buy because you don’t know anything about this website. Therefore, I am very proud to recommend a website for you. That is I’s Colour Official Website. Here is the reason why you should buy from www.iscolour.com .
1. Unlike other seller, I’s Colour never uses any kinds of stock photo from internet, or any catalog. All photos are 100% Original. You will receive the exactly same product as display on I’s Colour Website.
 2.  I’s Colour provides the best customer service. If customer has any questions, just simply to send an email, and I’s Colour representative will respond within 24 hours.
 3.  I’s Colour is guaranteed provides the best shopping experiences for all customers. All items will be shipped out in 24 hours after payment receive. If customer’s resident address is located in United States, I’s Colour Website will use Priority Mail, and guarantee receive in less than 5 days ( usually package will be arrived in 3 days). Click here for more details.
4.  If customer is not satisfied any products from I’s Colour Website, the customer has 15 days may return for refund, or exchange. Click here to view more details.
 5.  I’s Colour Website only offers High Quality Fashion Accessories. It never sells any product in poor conditions, or bad quality. I’s Colour Website promises all products have been inspected and tested before it sells.
 6.  I’s Colour Website always have promotion. You can find out the coupon on internet, or the official website www.iscolour.com
  As my conclusion, I’s Colour overall has the excellent customer service, and the best fashion related products. Now I’s Colour offers 20% off for every purchase. To get the latest the news, please go to www.iscolour.com, or follow the I’s Colour Facebook page, and I’s Colour Twitter.   
  Blog: Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment