Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Homesick


"P"  Day Week was really tired.  Unfortunately, some new recruits were decided to quit boot camp. The Petty Officer just walked in next day, and pulled out all air tickets. He was telling us, who wanted to quit and went back to home? Some new recruits stepped out, and said they were trying to go home.
   " Do you know you are garbage ? What you think about military? You think here is your fun place? You are wrong! If you choose to quit, you just a loser. You are disappointed to this country, and your family!"
  We were all shocked, and scared. I really did not know what to do. 
  I remembered the second day of "P" Day Week everyone was in NEX Shop  ( Navy Exchange) to get the hair cut. Everyone had to get a new hair cut, no exceptional. I never forgot the moment i was looking at the mirror, and saw my hair was gone and became bold head. 
  " Everyone stand in line. We are going to get some new uniforms." Petty Officer shouted. 
  We just followed the line to get all kinds of uniforms, medical shots, physical examine, and etc. " P" Day Week looks so relaxing, compare to what my recruiter said. But sooner or later, I know I was wrong. 
  Times went by fast in boot camp training, I was not even know the exactly date and time. By the time we finished all physical and other medical examine, Petty Officer was "punished" us.
  " What the hell you guys doing? Do you think Navy was a high school? Put your hands down, and ready for Push Up positions! Do it do it now!"
  We were shocked again. I believed everyone was not expecting it. We did a lot of Push Up during that night. When we were tired, the Petty Officer would walk in front of your face, and yelled at you. That night was a nightmare. Some people were crying, and begging. Petty Officer just showed no mercy. 
  " All right guys. Remember, this is called IT. It was self punishment.  Night!"
  The room was really silent. Everyone just fatigued. I still heard some crying from corners. I did not know what to do. I just wanted to go home, and enjoyed the meal with my family. 
TO BE CONTINUED......

New Arrival
  I's Colour has some new arrival. Now I's Colour is offering 20% off. Please visit www.iscolour.com to get more details! 
IMG_1066_Neon Pink IMG_1072_Neon Blue IMG_1073 Neon Blue
Website: Click Here 
Blog: Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment