Monday, July 22, 2013

Last year, this time

  Last year this time, I was still a sailor, and working in san diego, ca. I was thinking about my future, and planned what to do after navy. I remembered during that time, I reay want to get out of navy, and working on my business project. I could not wait to get out. I was almost 24 during last year this ti me, and now I was almost 25 years old. Time goes by fast, I was not even recognized I was the veteran already.

  Eventually, I finished my service last year November, and finally back home. Of course, nothing is easy, especially business. I was trying to build up my business, and I was failed couple times. From that moment, I understood I have so many things to learn, and finally, the first website has been finished. It is called I's Colour. I's Colour offers exclude fashion related products, and now is offering 20% off.  Although just a beginning, however, compare last year this time, I am successful a little bit. I hope everyone will be enjoyed the shopping experience in I's Colour website. Your feedback is important. Please leave any comments here, and I will do my best to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment