Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"Easy Day" In Navy Boot camp

Wake up, and prepare for inspection!"
I forgot how many days in FAST division already. I was trying to remember what was stand for. But unfortunately, I could not remember it. It looked like the training day in boot camp could let you forgot the time easily.
"Now, Welcome to FAST division training. Your daily schedule now was learning English."
At first, I did not understand why I should be here. I felt that was shame because I failed. However, the instructor was so nice. He was an old civilian guy. He was smiling all the time. He was explaining how to learn English quicker, and share his experience in military.
" That is OK you guys have been here. We just want to make sure you guys learn faster. We know you are all new immigrants, or some people have the language barrier. We just here to help. "
The daily schedule was studying, studying, and studying. We did not feel any stress like at beginning in military. We were chilling, and tried to meet some new people. It felt like we were back to High School.
" I was from Los Angeles, how about you?" One Chinese guy asking me.
" Yes, I came from Los Angeles, too. Nice to meet you."
Later on, I met so many new people in the FAST division, and I met up my old friend-- the one we met in recruiting station. Her name was song. We were sitting down and chilling. Tried to mention the day before military.
" I was trying to do some medical stuff, that is why I am here. "
Later on after boot camp, we still keep in touch, and her mum always visit our family since we were lived in the same area.
" My name was Kim. I came from Chicago, and I was Korean."
" My name is Truong. I am Vietnamese, and I came from San Francisco."
Many people were starting to introduce themselves. It was getting crowd. Fortunately, the RDC ( Recruit Division Command ) was not here. If he did, I was pretty sure we were doing the IT again.
It was precious memory in FAST division. That was my first time, or maybe the first time in America felt everyone was so closed. Some people were actually nice to teach me how to speak and wrote English. But the most job in boot camp was not writing English. I helped many recruits to write some Chinese to their love, family, or their name.  We had a great time in FAST. I was still wondering if my life would be like this in future military.
Gradually, I had been in FAST Division almost a week already. The FAST Division was only 2 weeks. I was closing my eyes again, and asking myself.
" Can I make it?"
TO BE CONTINUED....
My Words:
Thank you for everyone supports my blog. I just review and see so many comments. Sorry I did not follow up because I am still new to do blogging. I am enjoying to read everyone's comment on my Page. Thanks for supporting me, I will keep updating!
New Arrival
I's Colour has new Arrival.  The new style of Wayfarer Sunglasses. It is Made of High quality material. So many pairs are sold already. Don't wait! Visit www.iscolour.com to get more information. The 20% off event is going to be over soon!
1390_365748240218732_162389330_n
Website: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment