Sunday, April 14, 2013

Computer Reading Glasses



I did not update the blog for a while because I am busy to look for school recently. I am still trying to set up a plan for the future, and achieve to my goal.  One of my goals is finish my military diary. I wrote down every moment when I was serviced in US Navy. I did think about to make a book although I knew that was sound ridiculous.
Instead, I got some ideas about business, and just imported some glasses from the local supplier. It just started although it was not doing fine so far ( I think just start it less than 1 month, I remember). Thanks to my best friends who are trying to help me up, and never let me feel discourage again. We open the eBay store, and hopefully everything will be good to go.
Here is the product is called Computer Reading Glasses. I never wore any glasses in my whole life since I got them.  After I try out for a month, I did love them because I was working in front of the computer for a long time daily. This glasses is specialty design for Computer or Gaming. This Glasses can prevent for your eyes fatigue when you are working or playing computer game for long period. For example, used to be my eyes were easy to feel tired, or "dry" because I used computer too long. By the time I put on this glasses, I am feeling completely different: my eyes got a perfect protection, and don't feel fatigue any more. Moreover, this glasses is 0 description and fits for everyone. It has UV 400 protection,  Anti-reflective coating and Memory Flexible Frame. It is a really good item to protect your eyes although you don't wear glasses at all.
Here is the link to the item listing:
This is my first time to try the business. If you have any good recommendation, please leave a comment for me, and I will do my best to keep working on it. Thanks a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Computer Reading Glasses are too necessary for everyone that can save our eyes. Good Post!



    computer reading glasses

    ReplyDelete