Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Day Become Veteran

  " Recruit, what is your first general order?"

  " Recruit, what is your name?"

  " Recruit, what the hell are you doing here? Push up positions!"

  Yesterday, I have a dream. The dream is about the Navy Bootcamp training. It has been a long time already since 09/14/2007.

  Somehow, I still don't believe the time goes by really fast. The five years service feels like yesterday. I did remember when I was signed up the contract, I was still the high school student. I never imagined that I would join the US Navy before.

  During the navy service, I did learn a lot of lesson in my life. For example, how to make a perfect team work, education, leadership, mental training, and etc. I did appreciate that I joined military service when I was young.

  Now I became the veteran for almost 2 months already. The reason I decide to get out of Navy because I find out something that I really want to do. Be honestly, I did not like deploy too much. I always missing home when I was out of sea.  Homesick is probably the most illness in the world. Although you think your parents are annoying, once you deploy, you are pretty missing these moments. You don't know why you feel sad, why you are not happy, and why you are lost control- because this is homesick.

To be continued..........


http://veteransfamily.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/the-day-become-veteran/


Want some New Cool Sunglasses? Click Here!
Have you try out the new Sunglasses? Come to I's Colour.com. We are offer the latest technology sunglasses with a great deal. It is perfect to protect your eyes and have fun during traveling. Come here to pick up your style today!
IMG_1018_Black+Blue IMG_1019_Black+Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment